Friday, August 07, 2009

The Warmth of the Sun

Awoke to a gorgeous 85 degree day...and a stuffy nose. My allergies were off and on all day. Other than that, today actually went very well. It was so nice, I left for work over an hour early after spending most of the morning inside. I rode over to The Tree House Cafe and treated myself to a Blueberry Mocha Freeze, then rode my bike down to Haddon Lake Park and across Mt. Ephram to the Black Horse Pike. I made a brief stop at FYE to browse before going to work.

Work was steady, much better than it has been this week. The nice weather must have put everyone in good moods. There were no major problems, and I was in and out quickly.

And yes, today's schedule and double vacation paycheck(s) confirm that I am going on vacation next week. I'm working 2:15 to 6:15 on Sunday, which is no big deal, and am off Monday and on vacation as of Tuesday.

Did a little bit of grocery shopping. Bought some things on clearance (Quaker Oat Bran, Cream of Rice, and Caribou Coffee Granola Bars) and others on sale (Yoplait Light Yogurt, Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste,) along with a quart of milk for the weekend.

No comments: