Monday, October 08, 2007

Tangled In The World-Wide Web

I don't know what's wrong with my internet tonight. It's been acting so weird, I'm going to keep this brief. Not that I did much today, anyway. I was supposed to work 11 to 4, but yet another kid got sick, so I stayed two extra (much-needed) hours, which means I got nothing done today.

Second, Happy Columbus Day to those lucky devils who actually didn't have to work on it. Some people do, and some don't.

I don't know what's going on with my internet connection. Netscape's been screwy for two hours. It'll run really, REALLY slow...and then it won't run at all and will disconnect or time out. Netscape doesn't usually do this. I don't know why it is tonight. There's no reason it should. I cleared my unnecessary files and defragmented everything. The computer itself is fine. It shouldn't be doing this. I don't see any thunder or lighting out there, or even rain. (And, to be honest, we need the rain - it's still ungodly hot out there.)

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.