Monday, August 11, 2008

Trouble With Balance

I went to Yogawood for this week's class this morning. It was still cool, and I made the mistake of going in shorts and a tank top. It wasn't bad in Yogawood (which only has fans), but it was fairly chilly outside! Class went pretty well. It was large, not as big as last week's, but a good size. I'm still having problems with balance, and it's not easy to concentrate on the moves, either. Jill, the teacher, says to "let go," but I always have so much on my mind.

Since I didn't work until 4 today, I thought I'd wander around Collingswood a bit after class. This was cut short when I remembered that today is Monday and most stores are closed. I spent some time at the Collingswood Library (they have an excellent collection of books on the performing arts) and made a brief stop at the thrift shop to say "hi" to Erica. Didn't end up getting anything in either place. I eventually went home for lunch and more Get Smart and spent the rest of the afternoon puttering around on the computer and editing some of the stories Lauren and I have written lately.

Work was busy when I finally got in, with a few annoying customers. Mondays are usually busy, especially around the 4PM-5PM rush hour. A lot of families with kids going to school in a few weeks and college students who will be beginning classes as early as next week probably needed to get caught up on their shopping.

No comments: