Monday, April 26, 2010

Day of the Sniffles

I did not sleep well last night. I woke up three times. I did manage to get to sleep after a while...but when I finally got up for good, I had a sore throat, stuffed-up nose, and an aching head.

It's probably just as well that it's rained on and off for the entire day. I didn't feel up to doing much anyway. I mostly crocheted. I did get my green-and-tan headband done. It came out very well; I'm wearing it now. Next, I'm going to crochet scarves for all the AG dolls and the Cabbies. I started Sam's this afternoon.

I rarely take a shower during the day, but I didn't think I'd be up to it tonight. Besides, I thought it would help my head. Nope. My head has remained stubbornly stuffy for the rest of the day. Even baking chocolate chip cookies didn't help.

I went online for a little while before work. I was hoping the rain would end by the time I had to leave. I really hate calling for a ride, so I just took the bike and got wet.

Rushing was almost pointless. It was steady-to-dead the whole night, with no major problems. Thankfully, it was merely misting when I rode home, and I don't think it's actually rained since.

No comments: