Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clean Up Balance

Started today with yoga class. It was mid-sized, 12 plus the teacher Karin. Good thing, too. We worked on balancing and on twisting poses. I can twist pretty well, but I can't get my leg all the way out to balance. At least I'm getting much better at bridge pose.

Went straight to the Collingswood Library next. The DVD cases looked somewhat better. Classics still hadn't been mixed in, and the kids' DVDs were still on the new releases shelf. Everything else had been thinned out and give more room, including the last shelf. Mysteries and horror also have their own section now, under "Suspense." I also shelved some non-fiction upstairs.

Headed home next. I had a quick lunch of leftover shrimp stir-fry, then continued cleaning. I vacuumed and did the windows. The windows were really bad. I didn't do them last month because the patriotic cardboard stars were still up then. The dust and cobwebs around the blinds was horrible!

I got to work right on time...but I needn't have rushed. Work was exactly the same as Tuesday - steady during rush hour, but dead otherwise.

It was on-and-off sunny today, and still hot and humid, but by the time I was riding home, there was a really nice breeze.

No comments: