Monday, August 09, 2010

Back to Work

Which is what I did for most of today. Today was my early day, 10:30 to 4:30. Thankfully, it was no problem. Everyone was in a good mood - many had just come back from or were going on vacation - and it was off-and-on busy. My relief was on time. I had to go around some workers who were removing a fallen street lamp pole on my way home, but I was on time to work and had no trouble getting there and back.

It's probably just as well that I spent the majority of today in the Acme. It went back to being hot and humid. I changed, had dinner, and watched Bowery Boys movies. After dinner, I went for a walk around the neighborhood, stopping at Leo's Yum-Yums for an Only 8 Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Cone. It's not really summer until you have a cone with dripping soft-serve ice cream or frozen yogurt.

No comments: