Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh My Papas

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all dads, including my own!

Second, while we're celebrating events, congratulations to all Class of 2008 high school and college graduates, including my cousin Taylere and all of the Audubon Acme employees who graduate this year.

I spent most of the day at work. I listened to the WOGL "Brunch With the Beatles" show (Paul McCartney was in the spotlight today - it would appear his birthday is this week) and tried calling my stepdad. Got Mom - apparently, he'd gone out with my brother, and she was on her way into a shower. I'll try again tomorrow.

Work was long and busy. I ended up staying an extra hour, since we had two night call-outs. As I mentioned, not only are many of the teenagers who work at the Acme graduating this year, but there are parents who have graduating kids, too. A lot of people are going to be very busy this week.

Oh, and I'm not going to eat dinner on the porch from now on. I don't have problems with breakfast, but I had my late dinner of leftover burgers and broccoli, cherries, and bread outside and the bugs almost ate ME.

No comments: