Saturday, June 30, 2007

To Farm Market, To Farm Market

I finally made it back to the farm market today, despite working at 11AM. The farm market begins at 8AM, so I just got up earlier and went there first, then to the bank. Even at 8:30, the farm market was packed. I eventually bought red potatoes, spinach, peaches, cherries, radishes, garlic, and cucumbers. I really missed the Farm Market when I skipped it last week. From now on, I'll try to make it there as early as I can.

Work was steady when I came in at 11, busy when I left...but not quite as bad as I suspect it'll be tomorrow...eventually. It might be just as well that I work early for me tomorrow, from 9:30 to 1:30. I'll miss a lot of the crowds that way.

Lauren and I worked out our trip itinarary while doing the role play an hour or so ago. She wants to see a couple of local live cover bands, and we're going to visit malls, downtown North Adams and Albany, and make another trip to Six Flags Great Escape in upstate New York (where we also went last year). I can't wait. I'm going in mid-July. I just hope I manage to show up on two knees this time.

No comments: