Sunday, June 10, 2007

Too Many Treats

Urgh. I went way over on my Weight Watchers points, and I didn't do much exercising today. I know the points start over tomorrow, but I can't believe I went that over. I was over more than seven points! I went over four times last week. I really, really need to be more careful with snacks. I'm so addicted to baked goods, like muffins and cake, I can't help it. I've eaten a lot of ice cream and frozen yogurt lately, too, because it's been so hot.

Not much going on other than that. Lauren and I finally finished the role-play tonight. We actually started this one in late May, but it took longer to do than our last few because Lauren went to a concert and we were slightly short on ideas. We're going to have to start the next one early too, due to the Fourth of July and our mid-July vacation.

Work was steady but quiet...until about an hour before I left! Then, all of a sudden, everyone in the world decided to go shopping. We still had personnel problems, but this time it was the CSRs - front end managers - who disappeared. We had one very young guy on who was brand new and on his own for an hour. Poor thing was frantic.

No comments: